- Where are you located and how do I reach you?
1722 N Western Ave.
Chicago, IL 60647
- Is there parking?
Street parking on Western Ave is free.
- Is there a CTA train station nearby?
The Western Ave Blue Line train station is a few blocks north of where we are.
- Do I need my own equipment?
Our training center is fully equipped with amenities like Technics 1200 turntables, needles, mixers, monitors, iMac computers, etc. However for particular classes and workshops, students and members may be required to provide their own headphones and/or laptop depending on the specific course.
- What is your refund policy?
Sorry but there are no refunds.
- Do you offer private one-on-one instruction?
Yes, some of our instructors are available for private instruction. Please email email@example.com for more information.
- Can I just sign up for the Chicago Phonic Beat Lab membership just to practice and use the gear?
Certainly, in fact it is encouraged! With a mentor on site, they will also be able to lend an ear and help out when needed.